Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Start Of It All

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bushfur

Bushfur

The Start Of It All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:26 pm

i nod to the kits and thier mother and run after Rubystar. "well that was 'interesting'." i meow shaking my fur out.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:29 pm

We entered camp. I padded over to my den "I'm going to get some rest." I told Bushfur over my shoulder. I went into the little cave and curled up on the moss. I closed my eyes and drifted off.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatsrpg.forumotion.com
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:31 pm

After Rubystar walked into her den i settled in a warm patch of grass and started cleaning myself.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:35 pm

I woke when the sun was setting. I yawned and stretched. I poked my head out of my den in search of Bushfur. I spotted her on some grass and padded over to her. "I'm going to go for a walk I need to clear my head. Would you like to join me?" I asked Bushfur.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:37 pm

"yes that sounds nice." i Yawned stretching my back. "maybe we'll find a mouse or two." i meow.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:40 pm

"Yes, that would be wonderful." I said. I hadn't noticed my growling stomach until the mention of food. We padded out of camp "Bushfur I'm worried." I said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm

"why's that Rubystar?" i asked glancing at her over my shoulder. i open my mouth to taste the scent of mouse but i don't follow it. i'm much more curious about what Rubystar has to say
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:52 pm

"Everything. The Gathering,The Clan, leaf-bare and so much more." I said I knew we where a strong Clan but I had a feeling that this was going to be the worst leaf-bare. The gathering was always nerve wracking.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:02 pm

"don't worry, everything will be okay." i purr laying my tail on Rubystar's shoulder. "now get those nasty thoughts out of your head and come hunting with me, if your so worried about the clan and leaf-bare." i meow flicking my tail across her nose and bounded off towards the mouse scent.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 pm

I laughed and bounded after her all my worries forgotten. I broke off from her scenting a rabbit. I crouched low my belly brushing the ground. I saw it cleaning its little paws. I took the distraction and pounced sinking my teeth into it throat.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 pm

i caught the mouth in my jaws. i put it down and scrape dirt over it. i stalk through the forest until i come upon the scent of a vole. i stalk lightly towards it and see it laying on the ground sunbathing. i pounce and break its neck before it could make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:17 pm

I caught two mice a few minutes later. I picked the Rabbit and the Mice up and decided to go back to camp I was getting to hungry. I padded into camp and put the prey in the freshkill pile. I picked out a Rabbit and sat outside my den. I looked over the camp and saw that Bushfur wasn't back yet. I bet shes still hunting I thought while chewing my Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 pm

i Caught another mouse and a blackbird. i found my kills and padded back to camp. i put my prey on the pile and grabbed a mouse that had been there for a while knowing some else would like the fresh prey. i padded over to where Rubystar was enjoying a rabbit. i settled beside and ripped a mouth full of my mouse.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:23 pm

I finished my Rabbit and looked up at the stars. "Its beautiful tonight." I said still staring at all the twinkling stars.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:24 pm

"yes Starclan must be happy." i purr. silently thanking starclan for the prey we caught.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm

"Yes, lets hope they stay that way for a little bit." I meowed quietly. I was beginning to get tired but I didn't want to stop looking at the stars, tonight has been the brightest they have been in quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:30 pm

"why don't we sleep out here tonight." i meow noticing Rubystar yawn. i was planing to do the same but i would be glad to have company. it got cold at night.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:34 pm

"Yes that would be nice." I meowed curling up next to Bushfur. I started drifting off while looking at the twinkling stars. Before I closed my eyes I saw something shoot off in the sky. I was to tired to point it out to Bushfur.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 pm

i opened my eyes and got up and stretched. i sat and rubbed a paw over my face. i yawned and shook the cold out of my fur. i shook Rubystar knowing we should go patrol the borders.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 pm

I felt someone trying to wake me, I opened one of my ruby colored eyes to see Bushfur standing over me. I yawned then stretched. "Time to go already." I said shaking the dirt from my fur. "Lets go then." I said bumping my shoulder with Bushfur's then took off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:51 pm

i raced after Rubystar. i loved the feel of the forest beneath my paws.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:56 pm

I was running the boarder, wind in my fur. I took in a deep breath but stopped. I scented RiverClan. I followed the scent and stopped it was not that old of a scent maybe only 5 hours old but RiverClan was on our territory. I growled and turned to Bushfur "What would RiverClan be doing on our territory." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:09 pm

"don't know." i meow bristling. we follow the scent to sunning rocks where we found two riverclan warriors lounging on the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Rubystar
Admin
Rubystar

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:13 pm

I looked at them and growled quietly "We should take care of them Bushfur." I meowed. I unsheathed my claws getting ready to chase them out. I crept up on the left warrior. I flicked my tail to the right indicating that Bushfur should get the right warrior. I pounced on the warrior he yowled in pain as i dug my claws into his back and buried my teeth into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur

Bushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:42 pm

i jump on the big tabby and grab him the scruff. i shake him but he has size on his side, he shakes me off. i land on my paws but quickly jump on his shoulders. i dig my claws in and bite his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of It All   The Start Of It All - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start Of It All
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: ThunderClan :: The ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: